Thursday, January 7, 2016

Neutral New Year

In keeping with one of my goals for this year I have a challenge card to share today.  To start off the new year Less Is More's challenge #257 is neutral colors.


And this is what I created!

I stamped the scratchy pines with VersaMark on watercolor paper then embossed with white EP.  I then sprinkled on a bit of Grey Brusho Colour Crystals and spritzed with water.  Don't you just love all the colors that shine through?  After the Brushos had dried I stamped the buck and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

We'd love you to display our banner
#257 Neutral Colour Challenge

Supplies:

Brusho Colour Crystals: Grey
IMAGINE Crafts: VersaMark, White EP, Memento Dye Ink: Tuxedo Black
JFF Rubber Stamps: Scratchy Pines, Deer, Sentiment
Watercolor Paper, Black Cardstock


11 comments:

  1. Very cool. I don't think I have the grey brusho. Oversight!! Love how your deer is peeking out from forest. Love this. Happy New Year Roni. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab! The sky looks like it's full of new years eve fireworks! Lovely card. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gray Brusho. Add it to the list! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice and moody, i like brushos and your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous background and a perfect wintery scene.
    thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. I'm so intrigued by brushos... you inspire me want to find some to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so elegant! You have rocked the neutrals!!
    Such a pretty card! I love the technique!
    I have started a challenge blog called Paru's Card Making Challenge and our first challenge is up...NEW!!
    Do stop by and play!!
    We have awesome prizes to give away...
    paruscardmakingchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/01/welcome.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a little late with my visit this time!
    This is such a terrific effect! Stunning!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning design, love the grey Brusho!
    Ideally we like some "white space" too for Less is More makes, amazing card though!
    Thank you so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just stunning. I love how other colours creep out of Brushos. Those sketchy pine trees look awesome in the foreground.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!