Friday, February 26, 2016

Floral Radiance

That's the name of the challenge over at 

and here is what I created...


I was so inspired by both the colors and the photo which is why I decided to join in on the fun.  Normally I don't create much with orange and yellow but the inspiration photo was just so pretty I was sure I could do something with it.  You can't really tell in the photo but the card panel is matted with both a rose pink and orange making the flowers pop even more IRL.



Supplies:

Altenew - Peony Bouquet, Painted Greetings
IMAGINE Crafts - Memento Inks 
Clubscrap.com - Cardstock
Watercolor Paper

8 comments:

  1. wonderful colouring. Thanks for joining TCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Roni! Looks like you're getting good with your Altenew stamps. Still haven't put ink on that set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower is really popping. Such a pretty design and card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful. Love those fabulous flowers. Thanks for joining us over at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!