Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Club Scrap Sunflowers Blog Hop

August 31st...already!  
It's the end of the month and time for the

This month's kit Sunflowers from Club Scrap is just beautiful...it's as simple as that.  I know I say it all the  time but they just keep getting better and better.  As luck would have it I recently got a copy of the wedding pics and couldn't resist making something I haven't made in years.... an actual scrapbook layout!!!


I am so excited about this lo...it was so much fun to make. It's so much to have scrapbook worthy pics to scrap!  


I stamped a bit here and there, spritzed with my favorite medium - irRESISTible Texture Spray in Bronze (my fav. color of this spray).  It matched the papers and embellishments perfectly.  I then added some torn papers, more ink, a few die cuts and embellishments ...


and of course this lovely picture of my son and new daughter on their wedding day.


I stamped the sentiment with Delicata Dark Brown Shimmer Ink....you can't see it in the photo but it has a lovely chocolate shimmer to it IRL.  Adds just a little bit of glitzy elegance...not too much though.


I stamped a few of the circles and popped a few of the fun textured crystals - 
also included in the kit - here and there over the page.  A couple die-cuts, sunflower buttons and some hand cut sunflowers finish it off.

I hope you enjoyed my very first lay-out with hopefully many more to come now that I actually have "scrap worthy" pics.

Thanks for stopping by!

Your next inspiring stop on the hop is...


Remember, the complete hop list can be found here -


Have a lovely day my inky friends!

Supplies:

ClubScrap.com - Sunflower Cardstock, Stamps, Embellishments, Washi Tape
Imagine - Bronze irRESISTible Texture Spray; Delicata Dark Brown Shimmer Ink; Memento Ink - Bamboo Stalk; Dandelion; Rich Cocoa
Spellbinders - Makers Mart Leaf Dies; Circles

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful scrap page, Roni! It was worth to scrap again with the wedding picture. Now you have to make them a book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never thought to use it this paper with a wedding photo, but it really works! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page! It's about TIME you made a layout again. This is indeed a scrapworthy photo, but remember that the normal day-to-day things of life will be interesting to future generations, as well! ;) Don't wait too long for the next gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the wedding Roni and what a delightful page to make also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats again on gaining a daughter. This scrapbook page will be (hopefully) one of many documenting this beautiful occasion. Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photo and gorgeous layout Roni! So happy for you and your family. I am still finishing up scrapbooking my daughter's wedding 2 years ago. I think I have over 30 pages! LOL Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roni, great layout!! Love all the torn edge layers and the photo is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to showcase those wedding photos! What a terrific page. That's a creative way to tone down the patterned paper with the bronze spray, brown inks and earth tone paper. Congrats on being a mother in law!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great keepsake of that very special day, lovely photo and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on gaining a daughter! A beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you stamped the paper and tore the paper behind the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely picture of the bride and groom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you added to the designs/papers with the shimmers/texture spray. Really added a richness to the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on completing this absolutely stunning layout! Can't wait to see more layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful layout! A great use of this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful page for a beautiful photo!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!