Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Crepe Factor - New Scrapbook Mystery!!

Crepe Factor

Fall is my favorite time of the year...not just because the temps fall and so do the leaves.
It's also time for a new scrapbook mystery by Laura Childs!!

Yes, that's right - the newest scrapbook mystery comes out today - Crepe Factor!  Carmela and Ava stumble into another murder investigation...well in this case the murder victim stumble upon them.  We meet up with our old friends at the winter festival where great food, drink and mayhem are on the menu.  Of course Carmela can't leave well enough alone once her boyfriend - Edgar Babcock - an esteemed detective with the NOLA police department takes over the investigation - especially when an old beau is involved!  

Travel with Carmela on an exciting ride through New Orleans foodie scene on this fun, fast paced adventure.   And you might even pick up a great recipe and a few crafty tips and ideas while you're at it. 

Get your copy today!

3 comments:

  1. Funny,I had never heard of these books until my neighbor gave me a copy before I went on vacation this summer. It was the first book and I found it interesting and couldn't believe there's a series that includes scrapbooking lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder, I'm a fan of Laura Childs's mysteries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series! I read her other series as well but this one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!