Monday, January 16, 2017

All Over Stamping!

The challenge this week at "Just Us Girls" Challenge is All Over Stamping.  I love this technique - it is so much fun to just stamp and stamp and stamp. It's like a guilt free cookie of the stamping world ;)  LOL!!


This weekend I decided to give it a go using the long card lo... 3.75" x 8.5" and I not only "all over stamped" my card panel but I all over stamped the teal card base too!  I added some Shimmer Pico Embellisher to the dragonfly wings and flowers for just a pop of glitter.


Supplies:

Club Scrap: Color Me Happy Kit, Stamps, Paper
Imagine - Memento Dye Ink - Bamboo Stalk, Cantaloupe, LuLu Lavender; VersaFine Onyx Black Ink; Shimmer Pico Embellisher

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like the challenge, Roni. You did a fantastic job with it - doubly good with the panel and background. I love the mix of colors. I'm so glad you shared your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with all the small stamps of the kit.
    Perfect like this for a bookmark too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!