Friday, January 6, 2017

Welcome Baby Boy Blue Card

A friend of the boys who used to bale hay for us has grown up and is expecting his first child with his wife.  I wanted to make a nice card to send with a welcome gift and this is what I came up with...


Their baby is a boy btw ;)  They already have a name picked out and everything.  Anyway, this is what I made.  The die-cuts are from MFT as is the stencil (I think).


I inked up a piece of cardstock using 3 shades of Memento Dye Ink and a Sponge Dauber.


Here you can see the ink gradation in progress.


I thought the sparklie paper would be a fun touch
after all, everything is better with a bit of glitter ;)

I die-cut the goodies, stamped and inked accordingly
then arranged them on the card.


The word baby was inked with the Paris Dusk then a layer of Sparkle Pico Embellisher was applied over top so it has a nice sparkle to it IRL.  I sure hope they like it!

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!