Friday, April 7, 2017

A Card Sketch from Me

This month was my turn to make a card sketch over on the Club Scrap Forum so I came up with the following...


And here are a few cards I made using that sketch....

Using 04/17 kit - Cherry Blossoms Hybrid Digital Elements

Using 03/17 Kit - Delft


Using Kit 02/17 Succulents (turned the sketch on it's side.)


And finally this card using kit Transformations from 2015.

Would you like to give it a try?
I hope you share your results if you do :)

Supplies:
ClubScrap.com - Cardstock, Stamps, Embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. Great sketch! Love the delft card - favorite colors (this week!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch, Roni...I love the variety of samples you provided, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch, Roni! It can be kept simple or embellished to a heart's content.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!