Tuesday, July 18, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #230

Been gone for a bit but now I'm back...thought I'd ease into it with a fun sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #230....


It's made using papers and stamps from the current Club Scrap kit - Vintage Botanical.  I LOVE this collection...it's very me.  I love the muted colors and subtle patterns. I did a bit of double stamping for the sentiment - the "background" color is Memento Lilac Posies which I also used to edge each individual panel. I really tried to leave it there but I had to add a few sequins for a little glitz.


Have you tried a sketch lately?
It's very refreshing.

Supplies:

ClubScrap.com - Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Stamps
Sequins

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card and I love the layout as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!