Monday, September 25, 2017

Christmas Tags

I wanted to share an idea with you that I had recently. Our family has expanded greatly over the past year and I needed to come up with a new way to identify gifts for everyone. In the past I just bought a roll of wrapping paper for each person - Everyone had their own unique pattern.  Well, that's not gonna work now so I decided to go with butcher paper as my wrap and use these pretty tags as the pop of color...



Delicata has a whole new range of shimmery colors that are perfect for my idea...


Ink up the tag in a gradient pattern...



And stamp some gold sheet music


a bit of holly


And their name!

I'm hoping that this makes holiday preparations a bit less stressful and oh so pretty!

Supplies:

Imagine - Delicata Inks
Just For Fun Rubber Stamps (sheet music & Holly)
CTMH - Alpha Stamps
Tags

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the graduated color. Exciting to get a tag like this on your present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags!!! Love the colors! Great idea and great design!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!